Our Law Firm offers legal services to beneficiaries implementing projects financed from the EU budget, from the commencement of project implementation up to the control conducted by intermediary or financing institutions.
The scope of Bąk & Dębiak Law Firm’s EU projects services includes in particular:
- legal audit of the project co-financing contract from the point of view of the beneficiary’s interests,
- advising on preparation of project implementation internal regulations and procedures,
- preparing and issuing opinions regarding documents on awarding public contracts related to implementation of EU projects,
- preparing and issuing opinions on contracts, agreements and statements addressed by the beneficiary to third parties,
- legal advice to the beneficiary during project control, including proceedings before public administrative authorities as well as before administrative courts.