We offer legal services for beneficiaries implementing projects financed from the EU budget starting from the project implementation launch until the relevant audits performed by intermediary or financing institutions.
The scope of services offered by our law office includes in particular:
- legal audit of project co-financing agreements in terms of the obligations of the beneficiary.
- advice related to the preparation of internal rules and regulations as well as project implementation procedures
- drawing up and providing opinions on the documents related to awarding contracts in the course of the project implementation
- drawing up and providing opinions on agreements, arrangement and correspondence between the beneficiary and third parties
- providing legal advice for the beneficiary in the course of project audits, including in the scope of administrative and court-administrative proceedings.